Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hello and Welcome to the wonderful place I dubbed the SONIC CRAPSHOOT. This is my attempt at blogging about music I enjoy. I buy a lot of records and see a lot of gigs. I think some folks might find interesting some of the stuff I will be sharing on here. There is a lot of stuff that people miss out on whether it's a release that was largely ignored or some record sitting in the used bins that no one gave a chance. I don't know everything, but I have friends that share that info with me. I would like to do the same with you. I hope that a few of my friends get to see this. I am not the authority on everything, nor do I claim to be. I'm just doing it, because it's fun! What I express here are my own opinions, which might differ from yours. Feel free to comment. I would especially be interested to know if anything I've shared here was of use to anyone. I've never blogged before. I don't even know how long I will keep this up for. I hope you enjoy what you find here. And if you don't, this was not meant for you! Holler!

Aleks

No comments:

Post a Comment